||Forum dyskusyjne miłośników twórczości J.R.R. Tolkiena
w sieci od 11/2001
"Gdy świat się rozszczepił, stare drogi i ścieżki pamięci Zachodu pozostały i biegną jak potężny, niewidzialny most przez strefę powietrzną oddechów i lotu (także zakrzywioną odkąd świat się zakrzywił) a dalej przez strefę Ilmen, gdzie żadna istota cielesna nie może bez pomocy przetrwać, aż do Samotnej Wyspy, Tol Eressea, a może poza nią, do Valinoru gdzie w dalszym ciągu Valarowie przebywają i obserwują jak rozwija się historia świata." , Silmarillion
|Wysłany: 02-03-2002 03:49 Temat wpisu:
|Kawały zebrały z sieci Szeloby elfy
- Q: Who is Frodos favourite musician?
- Q: What did Sauron say before he died?
A: Gandalf, I am your Father!
- Q: Why did the asthmatic dwarf leave the Lonely Mountain?
A: Because the Smaug got bad
- An orc, a hobbit, an elf and a dwarf walk into a bar.
The bartender says "what is this, some kind of a joke?"
- Q: Why are hobbit doors round?
A: If you ate 9 meals a day you'd want round doors too!
- Q: How many Tolkien purists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: None -- the lightbulb was not in the book!
- Q: What do you call a elf with no legs?
- Q: What did Melkor said to Sauron when he was taken into captivity by the Valar?
A: "Keep an eye on Middle-earth!"
- So, anyway, a wizard, an elf, and an orc walk into a bar. And the orc
says to the wizard, "Gimbatul thrakatuluk burzum-ishi!!" Then the elf
says, "Si man i yulma nin enquantuva?!" And then, the wizard says,
"That's no thrakatuluk, that's my wife!!"
- Q: How did the hobbit ruin the boxing match?
A: He tried to destroy the ring.
- Q: Why Sauron wasn't able to conquer the Middle-Earth?
A: Because he was able to count to nine only, as he lost one finger!
- Q: Why do dwarves live in the Lonely Mountain?
A: They didn't want any mountain to be lonely.
- Gandalf, trying to light his pipe in Moria: "Naur an adriat ammin! Naur
an adriat ammin! Oh, damn it, _that_ spell is for waking Balrogs. Now,
for the pipe..."
- When poor Saruman lost his job and home, he decided to open sex service on the phone: 1-900-SARUMAN.
He's got a magic voice, remember?
- Q: How many hobbits does it take to change a lightbulb?
A2: Two hobbits, (because one is only as tall as half a man), one
magician to read the words written on the lamp, and you need to gather a
band of men, hobbits, elves and dwarves to carry broken lightbulb and to
destroy it in Orodruin.
- Q: How many hobbits does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Well, it takes twenty because:
Three to find a ladder that reaches up to the sky
Seven to find a lightbulb in the dark halls of stone
Nine to steady the ladder so the one on top doesn't die
One to install the lightbulb, on the ladder, all alone
In a land called The Shire, where very few shadows lie.
- HELP WANTED
>An experienced treasure guard needed.
Call Smaug the Magnificent,
The Lonely Mountain, ME.
No Dwarves or Burglars accepted.
- Q: Why did the Elves leave Middle-earth?
A: It was like choosing between heaven and living in a hobbit hole.
- Q: Why weren't hobbits affected so badly by the One Ring?
A: Well would you like to conquer the world with FOOD?!?
- Q: Who is Frodo's favorite singer?
A: Elvish Presley